Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
web apps export services
Following KNX IoT training, I am looking to integrate the web apps export services in ETS5.
I am able to install the app but I can not seem to make the license of the apps active ..
Can anyone help me ...

I would like to arrive until the installation of the app with the connection to raspberry ..

Thank you in advance...
Répondre
There are explanations on the KNX website about installing application licenses, a non intuitive process:
Répondre
I tried the explanations on the KNX website on installing application licenses, this really is not an intuitive process, I have tried in every way. I do not understand what to put as a license number ??
The one of the Apps that we install, that of the key ETS5 used .. ??
Répondre
You need to add the app in your cart on the knx shop and do the order.
In your account you need to type your dongle number and then you can download the licence file.
KNX Partner Base / Avancé

Ma boite de MP est pleine, merci de créer un post si vous avez une question, cela profitera a tout le monde.
Répondre
Thank you for your help ... you first need to download the software WSE, then add it in the APPS in ETS5. Then in MyKNX, you must actually enter the number of the dongle used in the format KNX-DB00XXXX, in the product key, and click on download the file. Then in ET5, click in License on the +, to add the license file of APPS WSE ...
Thanks for help.
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)