Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Gira - Bouton de programmation introuvable
Salut à tous et Merci pour votre aide,

Juste pour vous informer de la suite de ma mésaventure avec ce Tastsensor 3 plus de Gira;

Je vais recevoir sous peu un autre bouton et renvoyer celui à problème.

De Gira -----
Après avoir contacté le support de Gira

Hi

Thank you for this information.

This is really strange but this device seems not to
be a valid pushsensor 3 plus. I suggest to contact the
Amazon seller for a claim.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

----d'Amazone.de

Dear Customer

I am sorry to hear that this item "Gira 514200 Tastsensor 3 Plus 2 fach System 55" is defective.

I understand very well that this is very annoying for you.

Due to the described defects, I have placed a new order without charge for that item.

Our fulfillment center will dispatch a new shipment as soon as possible to the same address. To see availability and an estimation of the dispatch date of your order, please visit "Mein Konto" at the top of any page on our website. Click on "Offene Bestellungen anzeigen" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. You will then be able to view a delivery estimate (Lieferung voraussichtlich) below the heading "Artikel noch nicht versandt". When the order is sent, we will notify you by e-mail, confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.

We would ask that you return the item to Amazon. Please print the return mailing label and follow its instructions. Here, you’ll find the return address:

Répondre

Messages dans ce sujet
RE: Gira - Bouton de programmation introuvable - par glitch404 - 20/05/2015, 11:50:50

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)